Step #1 of 3 Easy Steps: Flight Club 805 New Membership Initiation Fee
Flight Club 805 is brought to you by Camarillo Flight Instruction & Aircraft Rental at Camarillo Airport. Membership in the club is offered to provide all customers the opportunity to access exclusive perks and benefits as a reward for their commitment to our school and growing rental fleet. With the ongoing commitment from Flight Club 805 members, Camarillo Flight Instruction is able to continue to offer a growing, well equipped, and diverse fleet of rental aircraft at competitive pricing as well as the best possible service with no hidden fees, and no overly restrictive rules for renters that make renting not so fun. Flight Club 805 is also a fantastic way for those interested in training with us for their pilots license or higher level ratings / certifications to save BIG compared to other flight schools.
By becoming a member of Flight Club 805, you are becoming a customer extraordinaire (someone extra super special to us) and here is what you'll get in return:
- Renters Insurance that covers you in all Camarillo Flight Instruction & Rental aircraft
- Reduced deductible of $2,500 vs. standard $5,000 deductible
- Automatic discounts on standard rental rates for the entire fleet
- Automatic discount on all levels of instruction
- 10% off all Discovery Flights purchased as gifts (by request)
- 20% off all Ground Schools (by request)
- Invitation to members only aviation seminars
- 1 Hr overnight minimum vs. 2 hour standard overnight min.
- Early invite to all fly-ins
- 1 Free custom designed Flight Club 805 T-Shirt (Select size above! Runs small)
- Invitation to annual Flight Club 805 member appreciation events and social gatherings
Monthly membership dues: $49.99 (1st month is charged in addition to initiation fee)
No long term contract! Cancel anytime online or by emailing us. NO HASSLES!
Upon completion of purchasing this $100 initiation fee, you will be sent an electronic Acknowledgment of Terms & Conditions of Flight Club 805 which must be signed and submitted (Step #2), as well as a link to setup monthly billing (Step #3).
Only after all steps have been completed will your membership in the club be made active so you can begin to access benefits.